The most liked accounting software utilized by various firms to track and calculate financial task is QuickBooks. It is designed with easy to use functionalities that help to get instant. But if you follow some guideline that keeps your QuickBooks software update will enhance the performance. This blog will give you a piece of complete information about the need of configuration required by each version QuickBooks to run the QuickBooks accounting software smoothly.
The first step you should follow while choosing any product for your computer is to know the System requirements for QuickBooks. Then only you can understand the suitable need of your system like RAM, Os, Model Processor, etc. This will guide you to select the right product according to the hardware & software configuration to enhance the easy functioning without hampering the workflow.
Explore Version Wise System Requirements for QuickBooks
Each version of QuickBooks needs different Configuration. Let’s look into deeply to prevent from any barrier while operating.
- Check For OS
- Window 10: The complete edition, along with 64-bit & Natively Installed also.
- Window 8.1 (Update One): Including total edition with 64 bit and Natively Installed.
- MS Window 7SP1: Complete edition with 64-bit, Natively Installed.
- Windows Server 2019, and Essentials
- Windows Server 2016, and Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 R2, and Essentials
- Windows Server 2012, and Essentials
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
2. Check For the Database server
|For Windows||For Linux||Browser Requirements|
|Windows Server 2019,||OpenSuse 42.3||Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)|
|Windows Server 2016,||Fedora 29|
|Windows Server 2012 R2||Red Hat Enterprise 7 (RHEL 7.4)|
|Windows Server 2012|
|Windows Server 2011|
|Windows Small Business Server 2011|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1|
|Windows 7 SP1|
3. Hardware and OS Demands (client and server)
- 2.4 Gigahertz at least For Processor
- 4 Gigabit minimum & 8 Gigabit suggested
- Server Random-access memory needs
- 8 Gigabit Random-access memory required for 1 to 5 Users
- 12 Gigabit Random-access memory required up to 10 Users
- 16 Gigabit Random-access memory required up to 15 Users
- 20 plus gigabit Random-access memory required for 20 Users
4. For Disk Space
- Require 2.5 Gigabit disk space needed for files
- Supplementary Software: cater to the QuickBooks compact disc 60 megabytes for MS .Net 4.6 runtimes.
- An extra requirement, Intuit Data Protect in QB connected services.
- At least 4 Gigabit Random-access memory needed.
- Need double the size of the biggest file to backup and restore.
5. For Windows
- US version of Windows.
- The US/CA version of Windows
- To get support for the regional setting, select the English language.
- While hosting multi-user functionality, You should have the authority of the server computer.
- Natively installed – QuickBooks get installed on the desired computer.
6. For Optical Drive
- To complete the CD installations on the computer, you need a 4X DVD-ROM drive.
7. Resolution for Screen
- You require screen resolution (1280*1024) or else follow higher till two extended monitors.
- Follow the default DPI setting for the best optimization.
The Ratio of Software Compatibility for System Requirements for QuickBooks
The compatibility ratio of QuickBooks Software is very high, that’s why QB can quickly be integrated with vivid third-party applications without any problem.
- First Check for Microsoft:
- MS office along 2016 outlook both on 32 & 64 binary digits (bit).
- MS Office 2013, Office 2010 SP2 & 365 both consist of 32 & 64 bit (For both Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013).
- Invoices, Mail Estimate, and alternative forms along with MS Outlook 2010-2016. MS Office plus Office 365 support mail ( Gmail, Yahoo, & Outlook ).
- MS Word 2016, 2013, 2010, or Office 365 (64-bit) will help you to make any documents like a letter.
- MS Excel (2016, 2013, and 2010 SP2 or Office 365 along with 64-bit) will help you to create reports.
- To follow the Contact Sync with MS Outlook, you need Outlook 2010 along with 32-bit.
- You need QuickBooks contact synchronization for outlook to sync QB with outlook (You can download it at free).
- QuickBooks POS (Point of sale) version 18.0 & version 12.0.
- For TurboTax 2019 & 2018 both (Business& Personal)
- Lacerte 2019 & 2018
- Pro series tax years ( 2018, 2020)
- Quicken (2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016).
- QuickBooks for Mac device (2020, 2019 and 2016)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 provides the authority to access easily as the right version is required to open the form.
- Suggested the minimum one Mbps (56 Kbps) internet network speed to operate online features like payroll etc.
- Internet Explorer11 required
- Gmail + Yahoo mail+ Hotmail + Window mail and AOL (Support simple text version)
Inspect Software Compatibility of Firewall and Antivirus for System Requirement
Firewall and Antivirus inspected on QB Pro 2020, QB Premier 2020, and QB Enterprise 20.0. But in some cases, you need to make some changes in the setting to get fast and accurate service.
- For Windows Server Firewall (For complete editions)
- For Windows 8.1 Firewall (For full versions)
- For Windows 7 Firewall (For full versions)
- For MS Security Essentials
- For Avast
- For AVG
- For Symantec
- For ESET
- For Avira
- For Kaspersky
- For McAfee
- For Bitdefender
- For Malwarebytes
Contact us in a single dial
We have portrayed the clear picture of the System Requirement and its compatibility with the help of this article. Hopefully, the given information will aid you to resolve the related issues with System Requirements for QuickBooks and run QuickBooks software without any trouble. In case you need the professional advice of QuickBooks pro advisor to get instant information to save time. Connect with Best Accounting Help at (833) 392-0369 in one dial